x

Please help me to removr this content

I have been trying posting this a few times, but I can't see it in forum, I wonder if it was deleted because in early posts I inserted the live link, so I am trying again, sorry if I am posting again something that is eventually already live.

By the way I talked with live support and they say the asset is not on my acct but on another user one, so they would need permission to remove it.

Does anyone has any suggestion on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance

Regards

Message 1 of 21
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

I checked with our policy team and we found the file, and they have removed it. If you request a review again Google should get a proper 404 error this time.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Square

HI @Thainarak I'm not sure what you mean by that? Are you linking to another website? Or did you upload a file to your computer? Thanks for the clarification and don't worry about the double posting. It happens all the time. A lot of times we don't see the post because the system will auto mark something as spam. Sorry if that happened to you!

Message 2 of 21

Hi Bernadette,

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

The html document has been probably uploaded by third parties or ended up in my uploads by some bug.

Not having access to ftp I can't remove it, I wish a dev could do it for me, or find a way to remove the negative impact of it deindexing the url or similar.

At this stage I created a 301 redirect hoping thar search console  can accept it as a fix, at least temporarily. Not sure if it can work .....

Message 2 of 21
Square

It's possible. It looks like you may have some third party code on your page, but I don't see that specific file or key words when I try to inspect the page source. You can submit a ticket to support requesting the rep delete the exact file path. As long as they receive it in writing from the email on fie for the account they will be able to delete it for you. Scroll down to the bottom of our Help Center for the Contact Us button. Smiley Happy 

https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en

Message 2 of 21

Hi again Bernadette,

I just sent an email to support, let's hope they will address the situation quickly.

Luckely enough with my 301 redirect I achieved to be de-flagged, so I can be more relaxed and leave support team work over it in the time they will need.

Without the mention "this site coud be hacked" my serach results look way better Smiley Happy

Best!

Message 2 of 21
Square

That's good you found an alternative for now. The queues are pretty light so you should be hearing back from the team soon. If I have time later this afternoon, I'll try to pull the ticket for you. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 21

Hi again Bernadette,

44562115 , this is the reference number of the ticket, if you like to give a look into it.

I didn't expect an answer in the weekend and I hadn't it.

If you don't mind I will keep informing you until it will be over.

Thanks again for your kindness.

Best!

Message 2 of 21
Square

From your screenshot it looks like you have a file called "slope-unblocked-games-66.html" that you uploaded with a link on a site in your account. Normally, you'd delete the element you used to upload the file to delete the file, although if you can't do this we can delete the file for you.

Message 2 of 21

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately I can't find that file/document myself.

I would really be grateful if you could have it removed for me.

My best regards

Message 2 of 21
Square

Actually, I can't find a file with that name. Can you click the "Request Review" button that is in your screenshot? That should get Google to try and access the file and see that it doesn't exist.

Message 2 of 21

Hi Adam,

The file is there somewhere on the server. I redirected http page to fix search console issues but is still accessible through https protocol.

Cloudflare provided me with this test to prove it is coming from the host and not from their cache.

Please, let me know if we can remove it.

Best

Message 2 of 21

I wanted to present an update: I just got an answer to my ticket saying there is not that file in my acct.

I see this issue is probably fairly complicated but there is for sure an html document served by weebly that is creating a page on my weebly website and I really hope that weebly can fix it, as none else can.

I thank you in advance for your efforts,

Best

Message 2 of 21
Square

When I do a similar command to this URL: https://www.thainarak.net/uploads/1/2/6/9/126933095/slope-unblocked-games-66.html

I get this back:

HTTP/2 404

date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 16:57:45 GMT

content-type: text/html

set-cookie: __cfduid=d5bea69157f7d4c3ebb36091bbfe70d571572368265; expires=Wed, 28-Oct-20 16:57:45 GMT; path=/; domain=.thainarak.net; HttpOnly

x-host: pages49.sf2p.intern.weebly.net

cf-cache-status: DYNAMIC

alt-svc: h3-23=":443"; ma=86400

expect-ct: max-age=604800, report-uri="https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct"

server: cloudflare

cf-ray: 52d6b0bb6fef9654-SJC

That first line is showing that it's giving a 404 response, meaning the file doesn't exist. Everything else is related to the 404 error page that we return and that you're using cloudflare. A 404 error page is going to be served for anything that doesn't exist; in other words, there's always going to be some HTML returned for anything. That header response will tell Google that the file doesn't exist, though, so if you use the "Request review" button they will see that and understand that the file does not exist.

Message 2 of 21

Hi again Adam,

This is the page, it contains a link on its bottom.

I used a 301 redirect rule from cloudflare to hide it from Google and anybody else (both http and https right now), that is probably why you see that 404 response. But is still there and is not a 404 if I switch off the 301 redirect.

I am sorry if the whole thing is causing so much confusion .... at this stage I am pretty confused too Smiley Sad

Let me know if/how I can help you for further investigating the issue.

Best

Message 2 of 21
Square

What does your 301 redirect send a visitor to? It should show that page instead of a 404 error.

Message 2 of 21

Redirect is to homepage ...

Message 2 of 21

Comes on my mind now that in one live chat with a Weebly advocate I was told that file is in another weebly acct, I have the transcripts of that chat, but I don't think this is not the place to post it at all.

I guess you have that piece of information anyway ...

Message 2 of 21
Square

Best Answer

I checked with our policy team and we found the file, and they have removed it. If you request a review again Google should get a proper 404 error this time.

Message 2 of 21

Yes!!

I can confirm that!

Thank you so much!

Best

Message 2 of 21
Square

Glad to hear. Smiley Happy 

Message 2 of 21

Thank you too Bernadette Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 21