x

Help or advice regarding SEO

I've had my site 3 months roughly now, & still hardly any sales. So sure there's something I've done wrong, can anyone tell me where to go to get my site checked out without it costing an arm & a leg please?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

@jools490 

What is the url of your website?

Message 2 of 5

Message 2 of 5

its on google  :    see the screen shot.           

have u done SEO ???image

Message 2 of 5

hi @jools490 , 3 months is stilll somewhat 'new' for a site. It takes many sites at least 6 months, after hard SEO work, to rank among the top positions in search engines. 

First, check if your website is actually indexed and if it is, then start working on your site's content and backlinks around keywords. 

marketgoo offers a free SEO report for Weebly users (look for it in the Weebly app store), as well as a paid tool if you want an SEO plan that has tasks with detailed instructions for you to follow.

If you're not ready to pay for a tool, there are plenty of online resources that can help you with topic research, competitor analysis, keyword research, creating content, improving your site's speed and obtaining backlinks, which are all important for improving your site's traffic.

Make sure your Google Search Console account is set up, and if you're a local business, your Google My Business page should also be given priority. 

Message 2 of 5