x

I can't send my newsletter

Hi,

I've attempted to send my newsletter but Reached Send Limit sign pops up and asking me to upgrade although I've already done it (Build plan) and just started using a few days ago (I've send 2 newsletters so far only to 35 people each time). 

Does anyone have the same problem before/ how can I resolve the problem?

Thanks!

Sam

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Thanks for reaching out, @STLA. I think this is an error on our end and I'm checking with our advanced support team for you. 

Message 2 of 6

Copy. I just tried it again but it's still not working. Let me know when the problem is resolved. Thanks.
Message 3 of 6
Square

Did you receive a support ticket to your email address? We have escalated the issue to the advanced tech team and they will reach out as soon as possible. 

Message 4 of 6

I am having the same issue.  It's very time-sensitive.  I need the newsletter to go out now.  I pay for promote and grow.  PLEASE HELP.

Message 5 of 6
Square

I think this is because you're logged into an account which is an editor of the website and not the account which owns the site, @ellendewerd. The other account is under an email address which is slightly different. If you aren't sure what that is, log out of the account you are in and use our account recovery form to get help from our support team.

Message 6 of 6