x

This is a responsive theme, mobile options do not apply.

Used slick theme to create website on desktop. Desktop mobile version looks great, but on mobile device it does not look the same. Please advise.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

@MA499796   please share ur website url with the community to enable trouble shooting

Also pls enclosed screen shots where possible   

Message 12 of 11

hi- I am having similar problem. My desktop versus mobile views are looking different
Site is www.highqualityelectrical.com.au

Also I am quite familiar with computers but cannot see where I can upload a screenshot...

Message 12 of 11

@HQE    upload a screen shot   using the PHOTO    as circled     

Message 12 of 11

@HQE desk top versions are always different to mobile versions

2 Main differences are, elements side by side on desk top   are stacked on mobile, reason  being, 3 images side by side  on a mobile would be very very small...for example,  so they are stacked   

And   the 3 lines is the MENU   known as a hamburger menu   this is the mobile menu   

What else is 'wrong' ??

Message 12 of 11

Thanks! the columns make sense the way you explained Smiley Sad 

Also thank you for the screen shot of uploading a photo- I had tried that and it never had an upload box. 

I'll revisit the design

Message 12 of 11

friendspisp.org

Message 12 of 11
Square

It looks like your site is resizing appropriately. Is there a specific section that you would like to edit? You might benefit from using the Hide App sine it will let you display the content different depending on the screen size. 

Message 12 of 11

Hey friends,

Am I correct with the understanding that to have text, headers and images show approriately on the "responsive theme", I have to REDO my website using the aforementioned apps? 

Not so responsive themes. 

website is www.actortomschmitt.com

Responsive theme has cut letters from words to new lines and stacks elements poorly.

Also "sliding" images dont slide on mobile? Desktop to mobile is night and day.

Message 12 of 11
Square

Hi Tom. Title elements are usually the text sections that end up breaking into more than one line because of the size of the font. You can use the Hide app as a work around. 

Do you have an exact example of the stacked order looking off? This happens when you have added elements into the wrong columns, but I can confirm if you can point me to the exact location on your site. 

Message 12 of 11

I am having a similar issue with our website.  Everything is there however, the "hamburger menu" is not clickable. The other items are working but not the actual menu to get to the pages. When I am actually editing the site and look at the "Mobile View" the hamburger menu is working but when I go on mobile device it does not. Any recommendations on how I can fix this. 

Here is our website - https://www.mangrovebaydesign.com/index.html

Message 12 of 11