x

Show off your Weebly site!

Hi, everyone!

Are you new to the Weebly Community? We're excited to have you! If you don't mind, take a moment to introduce yourself and let us know the URL for your Weebly site.

While you're here, feel free to use the Community as a place to learn, connect, and be inspired. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 1 of 588
587 REPLIES 587

Message 2 of 588

Hi everyone ! last weeks to give my website a new look, added some apps and voila!
Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 588

Hi, I am L.

I can not stress over my pages any more. Any feed back is helpful. I must be doing this wrong.

Please . and thank you.

liringinale.com

I will follow up after I get feedback and assistance. Yes Im sure you all remember these days. 

Message 2 of 588

HI! How nice of you to do. I am a certified empowerment coach and my new site is boundlesswithbobbi.com! Thank you for your inquiry.

Message 2 of 588

Message 2 of 588

I am new to Weebly here is my website 

www.intrinsicskincare.com

CBD products 

Message 2 of 588

Definitely not new, been with Weebly since 2013 actually, but here is my site. 

https://www.parkjourney.com/ 

Message 2 of 588

Hi Erin,

My name is Mary. I have been trying to build my website on and off for the past three years. Now, I really need help to with my site. Please help!

Message 2 of 588

Message 2 of 588

That site is amazing & wish I was that clever. I just made some inquiries for someone to edit my first page & to check the site is working ok as getting so little business, to be told it doesn't work, looks DIY & not at all professional. I know all this, hence why I'm asking for help. Still didn't think it was that much of a mess. So now those I've contaced want me to sack off my weebly site & for them to build me a new site, but it's all money I haven't got. www.brazilianhairandbeauty.com

Message 2 of 588

Same here Mary. If anyone gets back to you on this can you let me know please.
Message 2 of 588

heavenandme.com

Message 2 of 588

Amazing design!

How can I make the mouse-over selection buttons in weebly?

Message 2 of 588

I have set up a Weebly site. Weebly says my URL is https://teamhope57.weebly.com, when I put that in the address bar I get a black page.

Also, I copy and pasted the widget code and nothing came up.

Please help!

Thank You,

Rick Herring
TEAM HOPE Marketing
Message 2 of 588

Please explain WIDGET CODE     @TEAMHOPE57 

Message 2 of 588

here is a fiction blog i started a few days ago:https://redfables.weebly.com/ . If you like it please read more and maybe subscribe to the newsletter. If you don't like it or don't understand the story PLEASE give feedback in the reply section.

Message 2 of 588

here is a fiction blog i started a few days ago:https://redfables.weebly.com/ . If you like it please read more and maybe subscribe to the newsletter. If you don't like it or don't understand the story PLEASE give feedback in the reply section.

Message 2 of 588

Sorry i accidentally made two messages not sure how to delete though.

Message 2 of 588

Personally Im just starting up with my personal website.I experience my very own internet site can be better in the long run becouse I can control the content material
Want to feature the high quality component about weebly is that they've a huge amount of incoming traffic already and that site visitors is especially artist searching out beats.

Message 2 of 588

Hello I am Deb from brookreflections collections AU
www.bromeliadexoticsonlinestore.com
www.thesilkgiftshop.com
these are my almost 10 year old income sites
ALL-Taken away- try to shop see what happens
I am a pensioner now unable to rebuild-poor health
Income was for medical purposes- not easy
take care you good people Kind regards Deb
Message 2 of 588

Well I'm not exactly new, but this is my blog that I've been working on for 5 years: hafsascreativecorner.weebly.com/ Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 588