x

Where can I change the 'element.style' (to adjust space between images in gallery)?

Hi!

I've been working on a Weebly Birdseye site for a while now and I have one more issue left: the image gallery is really ugly if you don't use the given aspect ratio's of 'square' or 'rectangle'. I chose 'none', as I have pictures of varying sizes - for example vertical pictures. So I can't go making those square or horizontally rectangle. But as a result there's huge gaps between the pictures.

I've been looking around, and through 'Inspection' I found that, if I put my aspect ratio on square, I only have to change two things in either CSS or HTML: see attached picture, the text in red. The thing is: I have no idea where to find and adjust that 'element.style' - how do I do this?? I can't find it. Help!

So in short: I want to change the padding and the overflow in the 'element.style', but I haven't got a clue where to change this and exactly how?

Please help!!! Thanks!!image

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

You can override that by writing your own rules and adding it to Settings > SEO > Header Code, like this:

<style>
    .galleryImageHolder
    {
        padding: 0px !important;
        overflow: visible !important;
    }
</style>

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Best Answer

You can override that by writing your own rules and adding it to Settings > SEO > Header Code, like this:

<style>
    .galleryImageHolder
    {
        padding: 0px !important;
        overflow: visible !important;
    }
</style>

Message 4 of 3

Thank you! I knew it was simple, just didn't know exactly what 🙂

(that solved my desktop problem, now let's tackle the mobile versions 😛 )

Message 4 of 3