x

WEEBLY WON'T DEACTIVATE MY SUBSCRIPTION OR CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

I have been trying to deactivate my subscription that I just paid for earlier today. I have to cancel my subscription and when I click on "Deactivate Account" all it does is send me back to the "login" screen. I log in and everything's the same. I tried calling Weebly phone number and it asks for a PIN. I never got a PIN number. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the account. Phone support is only eligible for users on a Pro plan or higher, so the pin will not show for you on the support page. If you do not see an option to "delete data" on the account page you will need to submit an email request to the team. You should see the email option if you click on "contact support" at the bottom of the Help Center. Enter a question first n the popup box to the right, and then scroll past any suggested help articles for the support rep link. 

I've issued a refund for the hosting plan which should return to your account within the next 2-3 business days. Please let us know if you are still having trouble submitting the request to remove your information from the server. The other option is to just sign out of the account. You can always log back in and resume where you left off editing if you change your mind about the site. 

Message 3 of 2