x

How to transfer google workplace (gsuite ) from weebly to google?

Dear experts users. 

I am facing Two issues here  1) I transfered my domain purchased through weebly to wix successfully.  But i wonder why do i still see this domain when i logged into weebly? 2) Subscription to Gsuite (expired in Jan 2022) was done through weebly. How can i renew it directly from Google and not with weebly? thanks for your advice. 

Daniel 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

@daniel3 

You have to contact Weebly support to achieve this because Weebly has to transfer billing directly to Google - note it may take a couple of days for Weebly to respond back - https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en 

Message 8 of 7

Hi. Thanks.  But Weebly hasnt been replying to my message. 

is there a way to escalate? I feel being held ransome as am unable to access my email for a month ! 

cheers 

Daniel 

Message 8 of 7
Square

Hi Daniel 👋

The support teams are experiencing a higher than usual amount of requests at this time, but a rep will respond to your request in the order it was received. We appreciate your continued patience, and my apologies for the delay you are experiencing. 

Message 8 of 7

Hi Bernadette 

Thanks for replying and i am relieved that someone from weebly is looking into this. I have not been able to received and check my business email for several weeks now. 

Understand you are working on a backed up team.  I am loosing business as a result. 

I just want two issues to be resolved. 

1) Transfer away my now expired Gsuite subsription from weebly to google directly.

2) Remove my aliveconsultancy.org domain from weebly , because have successfully transfered it out to wix two weeks back.  

Cheers and be safe 

Daniel 

Message 8 of 7
Square

Hey Daniel 👋

I replied to your private message asking for more details about your request. Thanks! 😊

Message 8 of 7

Hello Bernadatte 

This is daniel. After i changed my email from ourhappynessproject@gmail.com 

to youqingren@hotmail.com 

I am unable to log into my support user  Daniel3

Hence am reaching out to you via here.  Thanks 

Daniel

Message 8 of 7