x

Cannot read property 'internal_plan_comparison' of undefined error

Previously used the free subdomain to be able to see previews when published. Now that the site is done and I already bought the domain name I went to upgrade the account to remove weebly branding and all I get is the above error... Cannot read property 'internal_plan_comparison' of undefined. Any thoughts on why this may be?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I am having this error too! I already had a site that I was previously paying to connect to a godaddy domain, and now when I try to link it to the new site I created, I am getting this same error.

Message 6 of 5

Have you heard anything back from them? I am having same error too.

Message 6 of 5

I communicated with someone in customer support and resolved that issue (my domain was still attached to my old site), but then there was another glitch when I tried to publish my site to the domain. The customer support agent and an advanced support agent looked into the problem, and apparently there is a sitewide bug that is now being worked on at the developer level. He was unsure how long it would take to resolve - anywhere from minutes to weeks, depending on the cause of the issue.

Message 6 of 5
Square

Thank you for updating the thread and sharing the information @mbraves. Hopefully they will have this resolved soon!

Message 6 of 5