x

Broken links

Hi all, I have just created a simple website using the free Weebly builder in SiteGround. However, when I look at my published website, none of my links work to different pages, nor does a link work which directs visitors to a pdf form. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong - as the links appear intact in the editing mode

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Since you built it through SiteGround it won't be able to access your account to see what might be happening. Can you contact SiteGround so they can take a look, @SWN?

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

please include your sites url    which will enable some help.

and why dont u just use weebly, why siteground?

Message 6 of 5
Square

Best Answer

Since you built it through SiteGround it won't be able to access your account to see what might be happening. Can you contact SiteGround so they can take a look, @SWN?

Message 6 of 5

I am having the same issue and siteground is unable to help and directed me to contact Weebly about this. They said on their end it looks like everything should be running fine and I even cleared my cache etc. Still no changes. Why am I unable to be helped by Weebly when it's their sitebuilder? 

Message 6 of 5
Square

Your site is not hosted on our servers and we do not have access to your account. Siteground absolutely should be able to assist you, though, and if the rep you spoke with says otherwise I suggest requesting to speak with someone higher up. Someone in their company should be able to reach out to their contact at Weebly if they are not able to fix the issue. 

Message 6 of 5