x

Add a Font to Themes (Silver Creek typeface by The Brosnes Design Co)

I really like the expanded fonts that are now available in Themes.  Would it be possible to add another font?  I want to use Silver Creek by The Brosnes Design co as a heading and title font on my site VisitWHC.org.

Here's the link to their website: https://creativemarket.com/Brosnes/661180-Silver-Creek-Typeface

This is a great font for old-time, yesteryear, western, heritage related websites.

Thank you!

Ann

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello Ann! You could add that font via custom code, but if you'd like it in the default theme, you may want to mention it in the Feature Vote page.

Message 2 of 4

Thank you for the information.  If the font is added to the site theme, does that convert the theme to being custom (and not supported?)

Is adding fonts to a theme a service that we can purchase from Weebly?  If so, what costs and conditions are involved?

I would like to add this suggestion to the Feature Vote page but cannot find how to add it.  Please point me in the right direction and I'll take it from there.

Thank you,

Ann

Message 3 of 4

I just found how to post a suggestion to the vote on features area.  Fingers crossed!

Message 4 of 4