x
Beta Member

Product Filtering and Sorting

Hello - I have searched through the community, but unable to find a thread covering this topic.  We are looking to add filter for customers to browse our site by size - small, medium, or large.  Is this available?  Here's the site for reference: www.poshakto.com.  This will come in very handy to help customers narrow down their search.  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

There isn't really a way to do that at this time, @Poshak, although I can definitely understand why you'd want to add that. Customers can currently sort by popularity, by price (low to high and high to low), and alphabetically from A - Z and Z - A.

Message 7 of 6
Beta Member

Thank you for the response.  As a follow-up, is there an option to default the sort option to always show up as "Newest".  It is currently defaulted to "Featured" and is fetching old inventory on top and new inventory is getting pushed down.  

Message 7 of 6
Square

There is - go to your Shop All page in the website editor, click on Item List on the left, then click on Add and arrange items. There's an arrangement dropdown you can set to a different default sort (I think you might have already done this).

Message 7 of 6

It would be awesome if we could default the sorting to the "featured" option. A visitor can do this on the website, however I cannot do it in the web editor. Thanks.

Message 7 of 6

We've been waiting for 4 years 🥺

Message 7 of 6