x

Members tab

My "members" tab in the the settings is not there, and i have purchased the business package as well. Please help, because i cant look at any of my members or create groups without it.

Message 1 of 46
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Thanks for posting, @Holiday. I've fixed that for you so if you refresh you should see the Members tab now.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

I have the same problem with my ActLive.TV site. Could you please change it for me too?

Message 2 of 46
Square

Are you still having trouble, @Escott. When I check that website I can see the members section on the Settings tab.

Message 2 of 46

All fixed, thank you!
Message 2 of 46
Square

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know. Smiley Happy 

Message 2 of 46

Hi, 

I have the same issue. Can someone please look at my profile? 

Message 2 of 46

Hi, I just upgrade to Business plan but can not find the members tab. Can you please help fix this issue? 

Tags (2)
Message 2 of 46
Square

Your site is using the newer website editor, @Raif, which does not yet support adding members. Sorry for the confusion! Hopefully this is something we can add in the future.

Message 2 of 46

Hi,

I also tried adding an App but I am using the Deisigner website. Since I only built the site for myself and are not using it for a client,  could you help me move the site to a brand new account where it'll be a standard account with access to the App Center?

Message 2 of 46
Square

There isn't a way to convert the site builder used for a site, so you'd need to create a standard weebly account and rebuild the site. Make sure when signing up that you say that you just want a website/don't want to sell online.

Message 2 of 46

im having the same problem
Message 2 of 46

I need help with this asap. How am I meant to launch my business if this does not show up and work properly?

Message 2 of 46

IM having problems with the Paid members app not being visible in my apps tabs.

smartpax.com.au

Message 2 of 46

I am still having trouble please help asap

Message 2 of 46

Hi, 

I'm also having the same problem. My 'members' tab in the setting did not pop up in one of my site. Could you help me out?

Message 2 of 46

I'm having this issue too, I don't have the members in setting either--I have business. Plus, what should I enable to have drip content?
Message 2 of 46
Square

The login tab should be gone from your navigation now, @sashaF.

Message 2 of 46

I am having the same issue on a site in my designers platform. I see it on all sites under 'settings' except the one I need to see it on.

Message 2 of 46

its under the account for kelly@ and the site is called Fit Pros Connect - it's currently under development - it's not published yet.

Message 2 of 46
Square

Hi @kelly_coulter Do you still need help with this? I see the Members section under Settings.

Message 2 of 46
Square

Oh, actually it looks like you may have created a second site under the same title? The other site with the same name is missing the Members section because the Customer Accounts option is turned on under Store>Settings>Checkout. 

Message 2 of 46

Hi,

I too am missing the Members tab from my website. I have a business account. I posted almost a month ago and got no response, so trying again here...PLEASE HELP!

Message 2 of 46