x

Viewing old Weebly form entries

Hi - 

My Web site (www.peacegahanna.org) used to have a Weebly form with several email addresses in the "Email to" section of the form options. However, due to some issues with email delivery, the Weebly form has been removed and replaced.

How can I access the old form entries from this deleted form? It seems that the old method from the dashboard (Website -> Form Entries) is no longer available, and the only way to view form entries is:

• Edit the web site
  • Go to a page containing a form
  • Click the form
  • Click on the "View Entries" button at the top right edge of the form.

Of course, this is a bit of a problem for forms that no longer exist ... 😃

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @GeorgeRapp,

You are able to find those forms from your dashboard. On your dashboard, can you go to Website > Edit Site and it should take you to the website overview page? On that page, there is an option for form submissions, if you click that, it will take you to a page that holds all of your forms and their submissions, you can toggle between the pages by clicking on the name of the form at the top and there will be a drop-down.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @GeorgeRapp,

You are able to find those forms from your dashboard. On your dashboard, can you go to Website > Edit Site and it should take you to the website overview page? On that page, there is an option for form submissions, if you click that, it will take you to a page that holds all of your forms and their submissions, you can toggle between the pages by clicking on the name of the form at the top and there will be a drop-down.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thank you, @Ellie_ ! I was looking in the wrong place. That solved my problem and I have noted your reply as Best Answer.

Message 3 of 3