x

Weebly does not work in china.

The Weebly site or the Site i created on my account does not work in china. 

I tried submitting a Ticket and keeps poping up the community topics but does not submit a ticket. 

There is no such thing as customer service and i want to buy a package on Weebly. 

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Square

If you want a refund of your renewal I can take care of that for you, @Gackt - let me know. I don't believe there's a way to change our usage of Google's API.

Message 28 of 27

Hello Adam, I've had the same experience that a viewers of my Weebly Starter Site in China told me around Christmas 2019 that they can no longer access it.  Will this problem persist in the next 6 months?  If yes, may I also request a refund for the remainder of my 2 year starter site subscription?

Message 28 of 27
Square

Hi @johnsongriddler Unfortunately, we are not able to refund a charge that old. I'm very sorry about this. We can offer you credit for the account if you would like. 

Message 28 of 27

Our website has only recently been blocked in China and we can not determine the reason why,  We have had a website with Weebly and operated in China since 2016 without incident, until November 2019.  I don't really want to move my website to another provider but China is a very large market.  i haven't seen a post regarding websites being blocked in China since August or so - has there been a fix that can be offered so we do not need to move?

Message 28 of 27
Square

Hi @THEAPSCA Weebly is not available in all parts of the world. Unfortunately, it sounds like the site will not work in China at the moment. 

Message 28 of 27

Hi - Just recently discovered the same problem on our site.

Suddenly the site does not work in China any longer

SimplyLive.TV

Do we have any definite answers on why this may have suddenly happened.

We have been doing some SEO description and tagging work on the site.  Could it be that?

We have been loading HD Videos on to the site as opposed to Embedding YouTube - Is it that?

Or does Weebly just not work in China any longer.

Thanks

Message 28 of 27