x

Weebly Emails and Invoices

I just got an email from Weebly saying that my "Weebly Pro subscription will automatically renew in 2 weeks! There's nothing more you need to do." The thing is that if you have multiple Pro sites or Business sites or whatever there isn't an easy way to tell which one they're referring to. 

Same goes for the receipts and invoices we get from Weebly. The line item just lists the subscription level [Starter, Pro, Business] and nothing as reference to the actual site name or domain attached to those subscriptions. 

I have sites that I manage for others and I have multiple sites of my own and they have various subscription levels and services attached and having that information be included with the correspondence, invoices and receipts would make things a lot easier.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Thanks for the feedback, @jasonwentcrazy. I agree with you that there should be more detailed information when it comes to those billing emails/receipts! We have brought this up with the team in the past and I do believe they are working on making those changes. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 2