x

Storefront Page Issues

On my home page the shop now button takes you to my storefront. However, the SHOP page in the navigation menu on my website does not go to the storefront. I had to create a page and add categories to it.

How do I get the SHOP page in my navigation menu to be the same storefront that the link button "shop now" on my home page goes to?

Thank you,
Jennifer

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hey Jennifer! Sorry for the confusion.

Try doing this:

1. Go to the Pages tab

2. Add an External Page

3. Enter the URL used by your button as the destination (https://mysticgemzstore.weebly.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html)

Message 5 of 4

Thanks Adam that worked!! What will happen when I transfer my domain name when I finish my site? Will that url also change?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Message 5 of 4

Hi there! Apparently, the site created a store front page for me once I filled in the information under the store tab. However, I cannot seem to edit the header like the other pages, and it does not show anywhere on my website without me creating another page for products or categories. What is the point of having to create another page if one has been generated for you? And how can I edit that page to change its look?

Message 5 of 4