x

Images Not Uploading. HELP

Hi, I have just upgraded my free account to pro but all of a sudden It is not allowing me to add images to my website(or replace the existing ones). I am pressing upload photos but the file browsing window is not popping up. basically i open the widow where you are suppose to drag an image and i cant do anything further from that

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Hi @Sean_Galan I'm very sorry to hear you are running into this after upgrading! 😕  There is a current issue with uploading images to the site editor. Our engineers are working on a fix, but in the meantime you can disable your Facebook or Google+ login connections to prevent the error. Log into the dashboard, click on your name, then Account. Click on Manage on the left side of the screen then disconnect either or both of the services. It would also be a good idea to contact support so they can escalate a support ticket for you. Thanks and very sorry for the inconvenience. 

hc.weebly.com

Message 9 of 8

I was helped out through live chat and it is working fine now. Thank you for your feedback.image

The problem I am currenly facing is this one below and I have no idea how to fix it

Message 9 of 8
Square

What page do you see that on? 

Message 9 of 8

Hi there,

I am having the same issue on 24 March 2020. Seems your engineers are still struggling with this a year later. Is preposterous that the simplest action like uploading a photo can't be handled by your platform, I am affraid how it would handle real business traffic. I have edited and reduced the size and weight of my image several times. I am afraid you get the quality of what you pay for. Probably am going to find another platform, I cant waste anymore time here. FYI.

Message 9 of 8
Square

The version of Chrome you are using seems pretty old, @mauricio. I would try updating that to the newest version to see if that helps.

Message 9 of 8

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your reply. I tried with a different browser and that worked. While we are at it, please can you point me to directions about how to set up payment methods? ( credit card, Paypal, etc) ?

Thank you.

Mauricio.

Message 9 of 8
Square

Glad to hear that helped! Go to Settings > Checkout (if you see this from your account dashboard, otherwise open the editor and go to Store > Settings > Checkout) and you can connect to an available checkout provider there.

Message 9 of 8