x

I can't upload new link files, or replace old ones.

Hi, I can't upload new link files, or replace old ones for that matter (same thing in my case). Just now I tried to replace 4 Word-documents on my website, but after re-publishing it, I couls only download 3 of them in their new format. One of them was in the same format as before, despite being replaced no less than the others. Why? I've had my website for almost 7,5 years and I have no memory of this happening ever before.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Hi Jonathan. Can you clarify what you mean by new format? What are the file types used, and did you replace the document, or did you upload as a brand new file? 

Message 4 of 3

Hi Bernadette. Thanks just for replying, although I managed to solve this problem all by myself right after I made this post.

By new format I really mean new version of the same document. I tried copying this one document to a brand new Word-file, adding that one to my website, and it worked just fine. Otherwise, I've succesfully replaced about 10 other Word-files with simply new versions as usual, meaning adding the new versions of the same files after removing the previous ones, without having to copy them over to brand new documents like this one.

Message 4 of 3