x

I can't renew my domain name

I'm trying to renew the domain name (nicholasfudge.net) but after I input my card details and press 'buy now' it comes up with the message "There was an error processing your request. Please try again, or visit help.weebly.com"
I have tried multiple times but it still will not work.

I'm feeling very frustrated especially as I recently renewed the Weebly Pro plan linked with the domain name. I am now paying for the Weebly Pro plan but cannot publish my site! Annoying!

Also, I have sent two emails over the past week and no reply! Not impressed.

Could you please let me know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Thanks for posting, @terpsichore. It looks like your domain is in a state called "redemption". Domains in that state cannot be renewed normally and will need the assistance of our support team. If you haven't yet, please contact our support team so they can help you out.

Message 6 of 5

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your reply and explanation. 

I have sent another email outling your feedback but I'm feeling frustrated as I have sent several emails over the past week to the support team but have not had a reply and I have no input to reassure me I will eventually receive a reply. Is there a way to speed this process along?

Also, there does not seem to be an option for Chat support on Weebly at the present which is equally frustrating as surely speaking with a support team member would get this issue resolved quickly.

Please help.

Thanks

Message 6 of 5
Square

I'm sorry for the frustration! Our queues are pretty busy at the moment, but I'm sure a rep will be replying to you soon. We do have chat reps available Mon-Fri 6am-6pm PST and Sat-Sun 8am-5pm PST. The chat option will only display during the hours the reps are available. 

Message 6 of 5

Okay thanks for the info re Chat times. 

Message 6 of 5