x

Automatic store emails INCORRECT INFORMATION for local delivery customers

Automatic Delivery ‘Store Emails’ are showing the wrong information.

Hi – People who live within a local delivery area are receiving the WRONG information on my automatic store emails that go out – it is STILL configured for pick-up ONLY customers, not delivery customers. I will quickly walk you through this.

1. TIMEFRAME CONFIRMATION: Order confirmation email. Section called ‘Your Order Will Be Delivered’. CONFIRM: Can you please confirm which field this automatic email pulls the timeframe from (mine says 3-5 days)? Is this the field I the client have filled in in which I say how long it will take to prepare their order?
  2. NAME FIELD, WRONG: Order confirmation email. Section for delivery address. The name field is WRONG. It’s showing MY business name, not the customer’s name, but it’s showing the customer’s address. It’s obviously still pulling from an old field designed for pick-up only not delivery.
  3. AUTOMATIC EMAIL WHEN GOODS ARE READY, WRONG: as per point 2, the automatic email that goes out when I mark someone’s goods as ‘Ready’ is wrong. It’s only written from a pick-up perspective, not a local delivery one. So in my ‘Orders’, when I click a local delivery item as ‘Ready’, I get a Weebly pop-up saying that ‘an automatic email is about to be sent to the customer telling them their order is ready for pick up.’ PLEASE tell me they aren’t getting this email!!

Can you please fix all the auto store emails that go out? They are INCORRECT, only reflect pick-up options and obviously NOT configured for local delivery and customers are getting confused.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Thanks for your post, @LauraB1.

1 & 3. There are some additional improvements we will be making for delivery to more fully support the feature, and that includes improvements to the emails sent to customers. The delivery timeframe should be based off of the order prep you have set for delivery. Since you have that set to 2 days, it will use that to determine the delivery date and time.

2. We have a bug ticket open with our engineers about this one, so hopefully they will resolve this soon.

Message 3 of 5

Hi - How was it that I posted this in May this year and it is now nearly Christmas and it's not fixed?

You have a DELIVERY feature yet no correct email that tells customers their order is ready. The email still is configured for pick up. Are you planning to fix this anytime soon???

Message 6 of 5
Square

I was under the impression that was fixed, @LauraB1. Do you have a recent case open with our support team? If not I recommend contacting them so they can escalate that to our engineers again.

Message 6 of 5

Hi - How was it that I posted this in May this year and it is now nearly Christmas and it's not fixed? See original email below

You have a DELIVERY feature yet no correct email that tells customers their order is ready. The email still is configured for pick up. Are you planning to fix this anytime soon???

"Hi – People who live within a local delivery area are receiving the WRONG information on my automatic store emails that go out – it is STILL configured for pick-up ONLY customers, not delivery customers. I will quickly walk you through this.

TIMEFRAME CONFIRMATION: Order confirmation email. Section called ‘Your Order Will Be Delivered’. CONFIRM: Can you please confirm which field this automatic email pulls the timeframe from (mine says 3-5 days)? Is this the field I the client have filled in in which I say how long it will take to prepare their order?
NAME FIELD, WRONG: Order confirmation email. Section for delivery address. The name field is WRONG. It’s showing MY business name, not the customer’s name, but it’s showing the customer’s address. It’s obviously still pulling from an old field designed for pick-up only not delivery.
AUTOMATIC EMAIL WHEN GOODS ARE READY, WRONG: as per point 2, the automatic email that goes out when I mark someone’s goods as ‘Ready’ is wrong. It’s only written from a pick-up perspective, not a local delivery one. So in my ‘Orders’, when I click a local delivery item as ‘Ready’, I get a Weebly pop-up saying that ‘an automatic email is about to be sent to the customer telling them their order is ready for pick up.’ PLEASE tell me they aren’t getting this email!!
Can you please fix all the auto store emails that go out? They are INCORRECT, only reflect pick-up options and obviously NOT configured for local delivery and customers are getting confused.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 5