x
Beta Member

Coupons,/Discounts, Square Marketing and Promote Growth Plan

COUPONS/DISCOUNTS SQUARE ONLINE / DASHBOARD:

With the upcoming changes on square online with coupons, how will this affect category based discounts online? Currently the ability to choose SQUARE ONLINE category based discounts and coupons is not an option the dashboard.

Items already with a sale price on square online: These items are still be discounted with a coupon code from SQUARE MARKETING even though there is already a sale price on them on square.online. If you put items up for clearance, this would further apply a second discount, and thats not how it should work. 

Items already on sale should not be eligible for a second discount using coupons.

Otherwise a toggle button would be useful so the user can decide whether they want items to be double discounted.

With the upcoming update, we are losing a major feature that makes applying coupons easy to specific categories. Categories on Square Online and Square Dashboard are not tied in together. How is this issue going to be addressed?

SQUARE ONLINE PROMOTE GROWTH PLAN:

This product was retired yet I am still getting billed for the since October when it was announced.  Anyone else having this happen to them? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Willar. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Yes, everything you mentioned is correct at this point. There is a FAQ section at the bottom of this guide with more information to questions you may have. 

I am not able to provide additional details at this time regarding an ETA of when or if the features will be updated. I do encourage you to post any requested feature to the Community Ideate boards. The product managers use these boards to review feedback on updates, and to prioritize any lacking features. 

As far as your billing concern goes, please reach out directly to the customer support team. A rep will be able to cancel the service and issue you any applicable refund for the unused service. 

Message 2 of 2