x

Why doesn’t the square calendar online sync to the square calendar in the app?

I have been entering all my appointments to the square calendar by logging in to the dashboard online and putting the appointments in. When I am on the go and open the square appointments on my phone app nothing is there. HELP!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Yikes, something def sounds wrong. Do you have multiple accounts and ensured that you're signed into the correct one? What about locations?

I'd try logging back in to see if the syncing catches up. @RoseChapsPhoto

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

I have the same problem. One account, one location. If I change/block time on the app it opens up on the dashboard and the other way round. Does one have a higher priority? I have to get this problem solved immediately.

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Margit1,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about the trouble here.

The calendars should sync between the app, and dashboard - this sounds odd! It might be worth checking that your Square Appointments app is on the most recent version available, and also log in, and out of the app. Please let us know how you go!

Message 4 of 6

Arie,

I signed out and in, but it didn"t change anything. All other created events show up on both. I played around and took a time frame, e.g. 8am-6pm and used "repeat", then it works.

The difference is that I first chose "all day" and a "Start day" and time and an "end date" and time and no repetition. Then it doesn't work.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for giving these steps a try, and noting down when you're seeing this issue occur @Margit1! It would be great if you could reach out to our CS team, who will be able to replicate the issue and file a ticket with engineering, if necessary. Please reach out here when you get a chance. 

Message 6 of 6