x

Samsung S24+ Not pairing?

Samsung S24+ not pairing?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi EdH,

Although the volunteer Community Members are not the same as Tech or Customer Support, what I did notice is that your device is not listed here.   Square does provide Troubleshooting Tips here and there's other info here, but, again, don't see your device.  You can always contact Tech Support to see if they have any updates for your device.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi EdH,

Although the volunteer Community Members are not the same as Tech or Customer Support, what I did notice is that your device is not listed here.   Square does provide Troubleshooting Tips here and there's other info here, but, again, don't see your device.  You can always contact Tech Support to see if they have any updates for your device.

Message 2 of 3
Square Champion

@EdH ;

I use a bunch of Samsung devices and I would suggest:

1. Unpairing the Square Reader from your S24.  Settings Bluetooth etc
  2. Setup your Square app on your cellular device
  3. Using Square to add your Card reader to pair your reader NOT the samsung add device etc settings.

Which is what the Square Troubleshooting Tips tells you to also do.

Since that is a new android device I would try pairing it the way the Troubleshooting tip tells you and use the Square App to paitr it and not the Android device itself.  The Square reader needs the Square software to verify things and only pairs through the Square App.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3