x

Do item listings expire? Items I sold last year are not in my item library anymore.

I’m a seasonal seller. I exclusively sell through my Weebly website via square. I don’t use the Square POS.

When I tried to find all of the Easter items from last year, I found that they aren’t in the library anymore. I am selling some of the same items again this year, so I want to update the listings and make them available again. 

When I check last year’s item sales report, I can see the items that I sold last year, but they aren’t in the library anymore.  Do item listings expire?

As I’ve investigated further, I found that there are items from October that aren’t in my library anymore, either. Is there a way to retrieve these items? I rely on looking back at last year’s listings to help prepare for each holiday. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello @BakerLady

Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community + sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble. Items added to your Square Online items or Square Item Library do not have an expiration date. This is definitely something that our team would need to investigate to identify what might have happened.  

If you haven't already, your best bet is to get in touch with us directly, so that a member of our Support team can dig in with you. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2