x

Copy of customer's email

Hi,

I have been selling tickets on Square Online for three events that I have coming up for the last couple of months. Up until last Friday every time someone placed an order I received a copy of the email that the customer was sent. This has suddenly stopped. When I go onto my dashboard I can see that orders have been placed but I don't know if the customer got a confirmation email or not.

The confirmation email is useful because it contains information that I cannot see on the dashboard.

Can anyone advise where I can see copies of these confirmation emails and confirm that my customers received them?

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @Saxon  thanks for flagging this here.

Sorry for the delay! 

From your Square Online Dashboard > Settings > Notifications > New order emails, can you double check the email address listed for Square Online orders is the correct? 

Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 09.57.53.png

If you can confirm the email address is correct & have double checked your email junk folder, I'd suggest giving our support team a call directly. It's possible that some emails have been marked as undeliverable and need to be manually toggled on by our team.

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 2 of 3

Thanks Alegra, I am in conversation with Aida in support. The biggest worry is I've had customers report that they are not getting a confirmation email either.

Message 3 of 3