x

Items show up as and revert to "Out of Stock"

Items on my store will show as "out of stock" or "unavailable" even when I do have stock inputted, and have the item set as "available".

For example; when a customer goes to my shop; they might see some items as "sold out" but at the same time- on my admin side I see that I have stock available and ready to go. 

Sometimes I can go in and update the stock and that will temporarily fix it, but its always reverted itself in a few days or so. 

But, sometimes when I try to update the stock it becomes stuck on a loading screen.

I'm incredibly exasperated, I can't grow my business this way. I'm waiting on a reply from Square, but in the meantime does anyone else have this issue or know how to solve it?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @poshpancakes 👋

I completely understand how critical it is for your business tools to function correctly.

We experienced a service disruption earlier this week that likely caused the issues you've described. Our engineers have resolved the problem, so things should be working as expected now.

However, if you still notice any discrepancies or if the issue persists, please share a link to your site. I'd be happy to take a closer look.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @poshpancakes 👋

I completely understand how critical it is for your business tools to function correctly.

We experienced a service disruption earlier this week that likely caused the issues you've described. Our engineers have resolved the problem, so things should be working as expected now.

However, if you still notice any discrepancies or if the issue persists, please share a link to your site. I'd be happy to take a closer look.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 4

I contacted support and they seemed to have fixed the issue, they said my site was not syncing items correctly.

However its been 2 weeks and the issue has started up again. I've reached out to support and am awaiting assistance, but if this keeps happening I'm going to have to switch site hosts, people can't buy my items if my site thinks I'm always out of stock

Message 3 of 4

Same issue here. Items created yesterday were in stock, today out of stock

Message 4 of 4