x

Certain items automatically create an order?

I'm not sure if I'm asking the right question. I have an embroidery shop and I'm looking to have certain items create an order when rung up in the POS.

For instance, a customer drops off a stack of uniform shirts to be embroidered, they pay when they drop off, but turnaround time is usually around a week. I'd like to create a way so that when certain items are rung up, they automatically create an order so that I can track items due that way.

Is this possible, or is there a good way to make something like this happen? I'm basically learning this on the fly so any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Good question - Square does offer a pre-order option however, it setup for online orders.  I'm not sure that you can do the same if doing the transaction in person - perhaps some of the other volunteer community members have some thoughts.   I did find this info that may work - there's no mention of pre-order however, you create an order and schedule it for pickup, shipping, or delivery.   It's not automatic.   See this info for setting up your POS App and then this info for more details.

Message 2 of 2