x

Tips not importing when running payroll

Anyone else having this issue?  For the last 2 payroll cycles, tips have Not been importing at all.  I end up having to manually calculate tips for each of my employees which takes up a lot of time.  Is a fix coming for this?  We have called support and they are supposed to be working on it.  However, it's been 3 weeks and we have not heard back.  Please advise.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

@Kellykc no issues here.  But I do have a suggestion that might help you a little.  You said you are having to manually calculate tips for each employee?  Have you run the “Labor & Tips” report in “Shifts,” and determined that all tips are showing as zero on the Labor Cost report as well?  If not, at least you could export that and just manually enter the tips without having to calculate them.

I know of no Square system-wide problem with tips.  I ran payroll two days ago and everything worked perfectly.  Which makes me believe there is an account-specific problem which, unfortunately, only Square can resolve for you.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2