x

Customer support completely unresponsive?

I have been trying to get in contact with the team in charge of my account for almost 2 weeks with absolutely zero response and no help from any of the customer support that I was actually able to speak with. My account has been under review for over a month for no for seen reason. I'm not able to call anymore, they've taken that option away from me, and no one has responded to my messages in chat or email. Anyone have any advice how to communicate with them? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

HI, have you tried this number?

The support number is 1-855-700-6000 and team members are available from Monday to Friday, 6am to 6pm, PST.

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 2 of 6

I did but I need a code to be able to speak with anyone and I'm not able to make a code from the website that they gave me

Message 3 of 6

HI, see if you have popups blocked, this link opens a new browser window.

You can try to contact Customer Support with this link.  Monday to Friday, 6:00am-6:00pm PST.

Contact Customer Support

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact?panel=FAB456B04971&skip_unit_select=true

You will get a few options to contact, click Call Us, a new browser window will open with phone number and customer code.

You must be logged into your account and is best on a laptop or desktop.  Phone app sometimes displays unavailable at times.

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 4 of 6

Thank you so much !!  This got me through !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 6

over and over again and they send me a link to chat only

Message 6 of 6