x

Customer can check out with 1 item in cart only. Setting are not on Buy now, Please help

Customer can add several items to cart, but cannot check out with more than 1 item in cart. If they add one item, they can check out. Setting are not on buy now, it is on add items.

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

I appreciate your patience @ddfl. You have a large order setting enabled set to 1 item. You can disable/change this on their Online dashboard > Fulfillment > Pickup & Delivery > Advanced Settings. 

View Best Answer >

Message 10 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Hello @LJHeart,

Welcome to our Seller Community! 

Sorry to hear your website is having some trouble at checkout with your items. It looks like this is your site, correct? If it is, can you please provide more details? We were unable to replicate the issue on our end, the website allowed us to add 3 items to the cart and continue to checkout like normal. Hopefully, this has been resolved. 

Please let us know if you continue to experience the same issues. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 10

its happening to me asPicture1.png well

Message 3 of 10

Picture1.png

Message 4 of 10

Hey there @ddfl, I am sorry your customers are having issues as well trying to check out. Can you provide the link to your website? Can you also provide a larger screenshot, I am having difficulty seeing the one you provided. 

Message 5 of 10

Message 6 of 10

To clarify, your customers can add more than one item but it won't let them check out more than 1 item @ddfl

Message 7 of 10

yes

Message 8 of 10

I was able to reproduce the issue when I selected delivery. It does seem to be working fine when shipping is selected as the fulfillment option. I have escalated this over to our Online Support Team. As soon as they provide more insight I will let you know. Thanks for your patience @ddfl

Message 9 of 10

Best Answer

I appreciate your patience @ddfl. You have a large order setting enabled set to 1 item. You can disable/change this on their Online dashboard > Fulfillment > Pickup & Delivery > Advanced Settings. 

Message 10 of 10