x

BAIT AND SWITCH - ANOTHER BASIC FEATURE REMOVED TO FORCE US TO UPGRADE

I am not happy with Square Payroll at all. As a small business, I chose Square Payroll for its simplicity and cost-effectiveness. There were downfalls such as needing to submit payroll by Monday for Friday's payroll and the lack of human interaction, but you get what you pay for.

Since signing up almost 3 years ago, Square as systematically pulled basic features to get businesses to upgrade to payroll plus. Basic features such as editing an employee's timecard from the app, or scheduling more than 2 weeks in advance.

This is the last straw for me. I can get much more personalized service from a local payroll company at the same price. Square, your greediness did not pay off and is costing you another customer.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Hi @HBNJ - sorry to hear that you've run into some issues.

It appears that you were inadvertently added to a test group that changed your experience, preventing you from editing timecards.  We've fixed this issue and you should be back to the experience that you are used to.

Please let me know if you have any questions - we appreciate your understanding and loyalty!

Jason

Message 2 of 2