x

transcation not showing up in balance

guys i just sold my first product and the customer used after pay but the transaction is not showing up in my balance for me to do an instant transfer any one have any advice on if this is normal or not and a time frame on when it will be updated.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @speakingofdre, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community 👋.

It sounds like your account may currently have a protective hold so that our team can conduct an account review. We do this to understand your business a bit better and make sure that we are maintaining a safe and secure card processing environment for both our sellers and their customers.

We don't have access to your account information on the Community, but feel free to contact our Support Team to get more information about this review on your account. We're available by email, phone or on social media (Facebook, Instagram and X).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lou
Community Moderator, Square

Applications to the Square Champions program are open! Apply here before October 14th!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @speakingofdre, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community 👋.

It sounds like your account may currently have a protective hold so that our team can conduct an account review. We do this to understand your business a bit better and make sure that we are maintaining a safe and secure card processing environment for both our sellers and their customers.

We don't have access to your account information on the Community, but feel free to contact our Support Team to get more information about this review on your account. We're available by email, phone or on social media (Facebook, Instagram and X).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lou
Community Moderator, Square

Applications to the Square Champions program are open! Apply here before October 14th!

Message 2 of 2