x

Why my instant transfer is not working?

why my instant transfer says unavailable and it doesn’t allow me to transfer my money to my bank account?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Hello 95Leonardo,

Seems there was an issue with Instant Transfers on the March 1 and March 2 - see this link - if you hoover your mouse over those dates on the Calendar you will see "Transfer Disruptions".   That's all the info I could find.  Can't speak for today March 3 as nothing has been reported so far.  If you're issue continues, then you may want to contact Customer Support for assistance.

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi, @96Leonardo! 

There are a number of reasons why you might not be able to use instant transfers:

• You haven’t linked a bank account to Square, or your bank account isn't completely verified. 

• Your current balance is below the minimum transfer amount after fees: $25 minimum for instant transfers and $1 minimum for same-day transfers.

• At least one transaction in your balance is over $10,000. 

• You’re new to Square and already sent your one instant transfer of up to $2000 today.

• We periodically conduct regular account reviews to ensure customer security, which can impact instant transfers.

But also like @JK_Fiber_Art said above, we were seeing a disruption with our Instant Transfer service the past couple of days. However, everything is back up and running as expected now! 😀

If you continue to have this issue, try these troubleshooting steps in this Support Article. 

I hope this helps! 

Message 3 of 3