x

Why are the items in my online store are listed as not available?

Why are the items in my online store are listed as not available?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi Stacyplayspiano,

There can be a few reasons.  Please understand that the Community is not the same as Tech or Customer Support - most members are volunteers with lots of Square experience but, we cannot look at how your items are setup up.  An item can simply be marked as "unavailable" or there's something else not configured correctly - for starters see this info.  You may need to start with Customer Support as they can look at your setup.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hi Stacyplayspiano,

There can be a few reasons.  Please understand that the Community is not the same as Tech or Customer Support - most members are volunteers with lots of Square experience but, we cannot look at how your items are setup up.  An item can simply be marked as "unavailable" or there's something else not configured correctly - for starters see this info.  You may need to start with Customer Support as they can look at your setup.

Message 2 of 4
Square Champion

Hello @stacyplayspiano !

The biggest reason I've seen for Not Available errors is configuration issues with your Fulfillment types. Even one item not properly configured can cause problems with your whole site.

Make sure that your fulfillment types are fully configured at Dashboard -> Account & Settings -> Fulfillment. Check every fulfillment type, even if you're not using some of them. Delivery is separate from Pickup. Be sure to enable or disable them both. If enabled, make sure all the timing options are set correctly. Then check each item on your website to make sure their fulfillment matches what you have configured in the Fulfillment section. If you have an item that has an active fulfillment type that's disabled in the fulfillment section, this will cause issues.

If it's still being troublesome, please reply with your website so we can take a look and continue to assist troubleshooting.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 3 of 4
Square Champion

Like @ryanwanner stated it's probably the fulfillment is not set. When I have an item not showing up 99% of the time fulfillment is not set.

Message 4 of 4