x

Numbered tickets for in person orders

How can I get numbered tickets say 1-150 for in person orders? I do not need the ticket stub but the actual order ticket so my staff does not get too bad out of order when preparing orders.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @Vess1.  In your POS, go to More > Settings > Checkout.  Click on the “order tickets” setting and choose “Auto-assign ticket numbers.”  This will cause an order number between assigned to each transaction as it is opened, whether or not you print a ticket stub.  You can also, if you want, choose to enter a customer name or other identifier when you open a transaction as well.  Note that auto-assigned ticket numbers reset to 1 when they reach 100, and they do NOT start over at 1 each day.  They just continue where the previous day left off.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @Vess1.  In your POS, go to More > Settings > Checkout.  Click on the “order tickets” setting and choose “Auto-assign ticket numbers.”  This will cause an order number between assigned to each transaction as it is opened, whether or not you print a ticket stub.  You can also, if you want, choose to enter a customer name or other identifier when you open a transaction as well.  Note that auto-assigned ticket numbers reset to 1 when they reach 100, and they do NOT start over at 1 each day.  They just continue where the previous day left off.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2