x

Different prices for SERVICES at different locations

I have different values for the SERVICES in each location.

How do I adjust this?

I found answers for products, but none for services.

Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @Jaystorm 

and welcome to our Seller Community! 

As the answer above suggests, you'll want to create duplicates of each service for each location.

For example, if one of the services you offer is "Consultation" and you have locations in LA and NYC, you'll want to create one service with the name "Consultation LA" and another as "Consultation NYC". 

During the service creation, you are given the option to assign the service to one or more of your locations. You'll want to assign it to the location that matches the name of the service and adjust the price accordingly. 

Let me know if you have questions! 

Thank you

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 11 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Admin

@lucascantisani

Do you have your services set as separate items at the different locations? For instance there is one service at location a and the same service at location b?  If you have not made duplicate services at each location, you'll want to do so. 

If you are still having issues after creating the separate services at each location, please let us know, and we'll get some further instructions for you.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 11

Thanks for the answer.

I already created the duplicate services, but how do I define the location where each service is offered?

clipboard_image_0.png

Message 3 of 11

In your answer, you spoke of ITEMS, but in my case of MASSAGE SERVICES should I register in items as well?

I understood that the correct was to register in SERVICES (where I can put time of each service, etc.)

Message 4 of 11
Admin

@lucascantisani

Sorry for the confusing language.  

Since you do have these set up as Services, as you are supposed to- navigate to your Appointments tab in your Squareup.com Dashboard > Services > Choose the service you'd like to change the price on, and edit the service price for that location.

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 5 of 11

It didn't work, when I edit a service it changes the value for all locations.

Message 6 of 11
Admin

@lucascantisani

If you are editing it on your Square Dashboard, it should give you the option to adjust prices per service. If it is still not allowing you to do so:

• Are you using a Google Chrome Browser? Is it fully updated and have you cleared the cache?
  • Have you attempted to delete and recreate a Service and see if the new Service allows you to set the pricing?

If you have tried all these things and it's still not allowing you to set your pricing according to the location- please call our Appointments Support team so they can look into this further for you.

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 7 of 11

I can adjust the prices, which I can't adjust the price by location. When I change the price it goes for all locations.

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

Message 8 of 11
Admin

@lucascantisani

Please reach out to the Support team so they can look into this for you further.

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 9 of 11

Did you ever get a result from this? We are helping someone set up their hair salon, and we want to do something very similar! 

Message 10 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @Jaystorm 

and welcome to our Seller Community! 

As the answer above suggests, you'll want to create duplicates of each service for each location.

For example, if one of the services you offer is "Consultation" and you have locations in LA and NYC, you'll want to create one service with the name "Consultation LA" and another as "Consultation NYC". 

During the service creation, you are given the option to assign the service to one or more of your locations. You'll want to assign it to the location that matches the name of the service and adjust the price accordingly. 

Let me know if you have questions! 

Thank you

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 11