x

Customer added me as an authorized rep, but I already have an account

How am I supposed to log into their profile and work on their account ?   do I need to create a different email address just to be able to log in , or is there a "switch account" somewhere I am missing? 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Suggest reading through this info - I believe your Square Account is totally separate so switching accounts is not supported.   It's probably best to use a different email address as the current email address you use for your Account may cause a conflict.  You can easily setup a Gmail Account for your situation.  In scenarios such as this (which is not uncommon), specific permissions have to granted to you so you can do what is needed.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Best Answer

Suggest reading through this info - I believe your Square Account is totally separate so switching accounts is not supported.   It's probably best to use a different email address as the current email address you use for your Account may cause a conflict.  You can easily setup a Gmail Account for your situation.  In scenarios such as this (which is not uncommon), specific permissions have to granted to you so you can do what is needed.

Message 2 of 2