x

is there a way to delay charging customers card until online order is filled

I am looking to find a way delaying customer payment until online order has been filled in case we are out of stock on items 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Unfortunately I don't believe that Square offers that option with their standard website features.   You can submit suggestions to Square for consideration - Square has a Feature Request page setup - if there's enough demand, then it's possible.  Another consideration is - it may be possible with the help of a Developer who can write some custom code for your site however, that's a bit beyond the scope of this Community.   Square does have a Developer Forum.  There are other website hosting services that do have the option to manually approve new orders which would probably be the feature you have in mind.  One service is WooCommerce and can work with Square.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

Unfortunately I don't believe that Square offers that option with their standard website features.   You can submit suggestions to Square for consideration - Square has a Feature Request page setup - if there's enough demand, then it's possible.  Another consideration is - it may be possible with the help of a Developer who can write some custom code for your site however, that's a bit beyond the scope of this Community.   Square does have a Developer Forum.  There are other website hosting services that do have the option to manually approve new orders which would probably be the feature you have in mind.  One service is WooCommerce and can work with Square.

Message 2 of 2