x
Beta Member

Why won’t my 1099k form download?

I qualify and was notified about 1099k form.  I go to download and it doesn’t download.  It has nothing to do with my browser or settings.  This is a SQUARE issue.  I can’t seem to get a answer and I want my form! 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @BZMT2020 - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community.

While this most definitely has the marks of a browser or device issue, we would recommend walking through these specific troubleshooting steps. They will ensure that both your browser, and your device itself, are both up to date in terms of software.

If you give those steps a try and are still having issues, we would recommend reaching out to our Support Team directly.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @BZMT2020 - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community.

While this most definitely has the marks of a browser or device issue, we would recommend walking through these specific troubleshooting steps. They will ensure that both your browser, and your device itself, are both up to date in terms of software.

If you give those steps a try and are still having issues, we would recommend reaching out to our Support Team directly.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2