x
Beta Member

Square is the worst business ever

I cannot believe this is happening. I was going back and forth with square since 4am yesterday morning trying to get my account and funds unlocked. I've talk to a had full of ppl yesterday finally at around 5pm we get my account fixed and now it's 3:14 am and online assistant tells me well you have to wait till Monday. I am a single mom just making it by this is how I feed my family i don't have welfare  or free medical and I don't have family I can run to in all my life I have never felt like I can't breath, nervous I think I've been having a panic attack, I am **bleep**ed **bleep**ed **bleep**ed and my money is being frozen. When it was fixed yesterday.  Why is my account still frozen  

Ualani Harrison
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Champion

I can tell there's a lot of stress there right now, and I'm just a community member so I can't resolve your banking issue, but I'm just hopping on to say that the Square team is made up of good people who are sincerely trying to help us all succeed.

Don't worry, take a moment to breathe and calm down, this problem can be solved.  Just not at 3am 🙂  Every bank is closed or reduced-staff on weekends but you'll make it to Monday and I'm sure they will help you out then.

Hang in there!  Best wishes to you, I hope all your money troubles are cleared up soon.

Michael
New Light Photography | SUB Photo | Square fan
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

No square is the worst ever sir my account has been locked since May 31, the reason is I requested a new card because my was worn out and because  I turned off my 2 step verification that  is why with no warning  they said they emailed  me but no they did BS. THEN  I was told everything was good I answer every stupid question they asked me and I passed was told it could take a couple of hours to 48 hours to get my account up and running ok so I wait patiently. They also told me I could still take transaction during this process. Now 48 hours has come and gone guess what nothing nothing at all now the problem is my phone I am a single struggling mom the only assistance I get from the government is my government  issued phone Q-Link. I could not believe they held my account frozen because of my phone I give them all the proper information  give them the phone number that I opened up my account  with finally after five days of constantly calling and calling my account is unlock. But oh my  !@#$£*&^  God I have missing transaction and do you know why it's being held even after I gave the recipet and all the proper documentation guess what they tell me Sir I was in a different location so now MY MONEY NEEDS TO BE REVIEWD mind you I am A PET GROOMER WHO WHO TRAVEL TO MY CUSTOMERS HOMES I AM NEVER IN ON GOD DAME LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So with all do respect to you my moment of taking a breath to breath has long gone I am **bleep**ed and I wish I could do more to these ppl who think I have time to sit around a wait to pass a review that is a joke Sir no manager can't let you speak to who ever are making  these discussions..... Square Sucks PERIOD 

Ualani Harrison
Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Ualanih,

Sorry about your experience. We knows those reviews can be super stressful.  Right now we are not showing your account is locked. 

If you do have questions  please go ahead and contact our Direct CS Support Team 1-855-700-6000 /  squ.re/contactsqsupport .

We appreciate it! 

MayaP
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Applications to the Square Champions program are open! Apply here before October 14th!

Message 4 of 6

My account has been locked for some suspicious activity for over a month... I made a purchase and they decided that my purchase was suspicious, locked my card and now ask me for the phone number I had when I first got Square... hello that is a stupid way to prove who I am.... ask me for ID, check my recent transactions... they have my money and are holding it hostage... this is not the way to do business...

Message 5 of 6

you must work for square... stop it man... we need our funds... we do business with Square and expect them not to hold our funds without a real reason and not the "suspicious activity" bullcrap...

Message 6 of 6