x
Square Champion

Online Item Descriptions have Disappeared.

Super Strange! I was just checking online listings on our website and many of the item descriptions are now simply missing. Some we've had for many many months some are new... I thought maybe it was a glitch on the back end but it isn't showing up online either... 

anyone having the same issue?

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

Hi, we’re not experiencing your issue. Descriptions are not missing for our site. 

I’m looking at your store and descriptions are visible to me.

096E0C5E-B91F-42C2-AEBE-C0730892B35E.png

Message 2 of 4
Square Champion

Not all of them are there- so some are still there- and some are now just missing- like this one:

https://www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com/product/protection-candle-class/6633?cs=true&cst=custom

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @DinaLRosenberg -  I'm sorry to see that this issue with your Online Items has brought you to the Seller Community😥

Hmmm...the only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that this could be related to Square Sync. Your Item Descriptions will Sync between your Point of Sale and Online Items. So if you do not have a description for these Items on the Point of Sale side, that would Sync over to the corresponding Online Item.

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you. Any urgent, billing or other account-specific questions should be submitted to our Support Team via phone or emailWe cannot address questions specific to deposits, refunds, bank accounts, or other sensitive details in the Seller Community.

The best way to reach out is by phone because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real time. If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4