x
Beta Member

Items Showing as Out of Stock for Shipping for Different Locations

We have 2 locations and we are frequently adding inventory wher the inventory is available only at one location or the other physically.  However, assumingly obviously, the item should be available for shipping no matter which physical location you have chosen (because it could be shipped from either).

I need to have shoppers that have chosen either location to see all of our available stock so we ship things from either location.

Also finding that the payment that is credited for online sales - always credits to one location, not neccessarily the location that the online shopper has chosen.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

So I have found a setting in the Online > Shipping section

It seems to force you to choose a location to ship from --   I contacted Square WAY before we started this endeavor of a second location.  I carefully explained that since we were a small buisness we would have to be able to draw form both locations inventory for Online --- I was assured that it was possibel

Please help

Message 2 of 5

Did you ever figure out how to do this? My daughter would like to team up with me, but she lives 2000 miles away and her stock would be sent from her location, but both of us using the same website to sell. why is this not possible?

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Inannas1 - Thanks for following up on this thread.

If you have multiple locations, you can enter the number of items in stock for each location. Inventory automatically decreases when customers purchase items from your website, and stock updates sync with your Square Item Library. For more details, please see this Support Article.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @jcrompton - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with your multi-location inventory has brought you to the Seller Community.

For this question, I suggest that you get in touch with our experts on the Square Online Support Team so they can walk you through creating the setup to suit your business needs. If you haven't already, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5