x

Is there a way to allow customers to manually apply a discount code with an automatic one?

Hi,

Is there a way to allow my customers to manually apply a discount code at check out if they their order already qualified for an automatic discount? For example,  I have some cards that are 5 for $20. That discount code is automatic. However, I would also like to give people the option to use specialty codes like free shipping. I have noticed that if the automatic code has been used, there is no room for customers to apply an additional code nor is there a note box in which they can write a note to me asking to have the code applied via a refund.   Is this supposed to happen or is there a way I can get what I am asking for? 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @SLC5115,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this! We don't have a feature like that at this time, but feedback like this is very helpful when planning for future releases. However, I hope you'll take a moment to visit our Ideate board and share your idea, so other users can vote on it.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2