x
Beta Member

Is there a Customer Account feature for customers to view current/previous orders?

I have had customers asking about products they have previously ordered.  Unlike  other shops using different domains, I am unable to allow the customer to create an account and view all current and past orders/order statuses easily. Or am I missing something?  I have attempted to see if I could use the Square Appointments as a work around but not much luck there.  

Hopefully I am missing something or this is something that can get pushed up sooner than later. This would be a deciding factor for me when it's time to renew my ecomm platform.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hi @Blford. Thanks for posting!

Unfortunately there isn't anything like this available at the moment. Sorry we're not able to help you out with this option. Totally understand if you need to make moves for the sake of your business but definitely check back in beforehand to see if there's any development. 

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 7

I would love to see square offer customer accounts on ecommerce sites, I sell items and it would be helpful to update customer accounts with shipping information and order status, rather than email with information, I believe it would save a lot of time in many businesses that use square. Most websites have this available so that customers can view their own previous orders and check status status/tracking information. 

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Thanks for expressing interest on this topic @jds2002woo. If we have some changes made to implement Customer Accounts, we'll share an update here.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

Hi! Has there been any movement on this feature?

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey there at @Blford.

No updates are available yet but thank you for joining the voice of others who have requested this feature. I will make sure to pass this over to our product team for visibility.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @Blford - 

Great news! This has been implemented by our Product Team. 

Check out this Product Launch that was posted by our Community team. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7