x

Is it possible to sell items from multiple locations on the same online page?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Selling items from multiple locations on same online page]

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to sell items from multiple locations on the same online Square page.

I separated out different categories of my business (classes, subscriptions, physical item sales) by location so that I could track deposits by category. All of the items are pick up only and have different fulfillment windows as we are mostly a wholesale business.

currently, items from one location show as “unavailable” for online selling even though they are available in my square item library. When I change the shipping fulfillment location, I can add these items but not the others. I am at a loss.

Any help or suggestions appreciated!

thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hello @timetobake thanks for your question, and welcome to the Square Seller Community, we're glad you're here!

Try this...go into your ITEMS in your Square Dashboard, and edit them. Look for an area called LOCATIONS. When you click in that area, you should see a spot to check mark all of the locations you want to have that item available. Check all of your locations, and see if you are then able to add those items online.

(In my example below, I only have one location (Studio) but you should see all of your locations in your screen)

Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 6.12.23 AM.png

Charlie
Homestyle Charlie
Handmade Heirloom Ornaments & Charms
Check our links for retail Etsy orders and Wholesale Ordering Info

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hello @timetobake thanks for your question, and welcome to the Square Seller Community, we're glad you're here!

Try this...go into your ITEMS in your Square Dashboard, and edit them. Look for an area called LOCATIONS. When you click in that area, you should see a spot to check mark all of the locations you want to have that item available. Check all of your locations, and see if you are then able to add those items online.

(In my example below, I only have one location (Studio) but you should see all of your locations in your screen)

Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 6.12.23 AM.png

Charlie
Homestyle Charlie
Handmade Heirloom Ornaments & Charms
Check our links for retail Etsy orders and Wholesale Ordering Info
Message 2 of 2