x

How to gain clientele?

Hi guys I’m still new to square and I was wondering if anyone had any advice to gain clientele. I’m at nail tech located in the Inland Empire.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Welcome to the Square Community!  I'm a nail technician as well.  The one great platform that we use is Instagram to gain followers and new clientele.  The key (which I lack sometimes lol) is consistency.  Post short reels; use the reel templates that will make it easier to upload clips and pictures with music.  Attach a few hashtags...we use ones that will show up in our target area so people will know we're close by.  Also on your website...if you don't have one...get one (Square has templates you can use)!  Attach a landing page to grab email address so that you can send out newsletters.  With Square Marketing you can target clients who have not been back in 2 or 3 months...attach a small coupon code to get them back in the door. 

Make sure to re-book.  You create your schedule...not the other way around.  Don't ask them to re-book...try saying "I normally book up every 2 or 3 weeks out so let's get you back in for your next one so you won't miss out on a time that works for you"

See there's no input to say "no that's okay I'll do it when I get home...or later" and then they forget.  After they have re-booked twice...on the third time book them out for 2 months...this is how you will start to steadily fill your books.

Now remember the common denominator when starting out is that it's going to be slow at first...but you'll get there.  This is the steps for every beauty professional.  Accept only clients that don't drain you or mess with your energy (every client will not be your client). 

Don't discount big...like a Groupon...those clients are always looking for discounted services.  Oh and when you post on social media...get your audience engaged.  Post side by side pics of nails with maybe different nail art and have them vote on which one they like the best or why they like one over the other...builds engagement and Instagram's algorithm loves stuff like that.

Hope this helps 🙂

Message 2 of 2