x

How to design BOGO "Coupon" (Not Discount) for Online Orders?

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: "How to design BOGO "Coupon" (Not Discount)?"

Dear Seller Community,

We are running into an issue on the square platform where we are unable to create a coupon code for a buy one get one free (BOGO) promotion.

Has anyone been able to successfully generate one or identified a workaround to this problem?

To clarify, we want to be able to generate a coupon code that users enter at the checkout screen to track our marketing efforts. We do not want to create a discount code, which automatically applies the bogo offer.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @ReggieAndDro - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community with your question 👋

I connected with the Square Online support team to get the best answer for you. They've let me know that there isn't a way  to create a BOGO coupon code. This can only be done with a discount.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @ReggieAndDro - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community with your question 👋

I connected with the Square Online support team to get the best answer for you. They've let me know that there isn't a way  to create a BOGO coupon code. This can only be done with a discount.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2