x

How to Remove Low Stock Indicator Online

Each of my items is unique so I always have a stock of one. I want to track this so customers can only buy one of each. However, when I use tracking, I get this low stock indicator on the website. 

I searched help articles and answers in this community, but none of the solutions have fixed my problem. For example, I tried Online>Items>Item Preferences. From there I find the page where I can toggle the low stock indicator on and off, but the page is grayed out - I can’t make any changes. How do I edit this page so I can lose the indicator?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

@SheBeeHandy  You're in the right spot. I don't understand the reasoning behind hiding all the indicators behind a secondary layer, but that's what happened here.

When you're on that preferences page, look for the Edit link to the right of the Item Statuses header. Clicking on that will let you change the low stock indicator.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Best Answer

@SheBeeHandy  You're in the right spot. I don't understand the reasoning behind hiding all the indicators behind a secondary layer, but that's what happened here.

When you're on that preferences page, look for the Edit link to the right of the Item Statuses header. Clicking on that will let you change the low stock indicator.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 3

Thanks a million! I was so frustrated but you saved the day!

Message 3 of 3