x
Beta Member

How do I get my iPad to show all my appointments?

I cannot get my ipad to show all of my clients appointments but my cell phone will how can I get ipad to show all the appointments since that is what I want to use at the salon.... 

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hello @Lesliedfryexoxo !

I don't actively use the appointments feature of Square, so I may be a little off base here...

Whenever I have a device that isn't showing data, I have found that a force close of the app, a quick check to make sure the app is on the latest version, and then a reload of the app usually solves it. There have been a few times where I have had to sign out of the app and then back in.

Hopefully that helps with appointments, too!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hello @Lesliedfryexoxo !

I don't actively use the appointments feature of Square, so I may be a little off base here...

Whenever I have a device that isn't showing data, I have found that a force close of the app, a quick check to make sure the app is on the latest version, and then a reload of the app usually solves it. There have been a few times where I have had to sign out of the app and then back in.

Hopefully that helps with appointments, too!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

I will give it a try but it's brand new... but it did just transfer all the  so I will try your advice... worth a try...

Thank you 

Message 3 of 3